Yu-Gi-Oh! - OCG TCG Card Database
15368 German, 17137 English and 16321 Japanese cards ... are contained in the database at the moment. More statistics?
My website is optimized for the Firefox and best viewed with these browser.
This page is about the nice Trading Card Game Yu-Gi-Oh!. It is a database+ which both horizontally and vertically diversifies. I.e. a database is also included to the rather unknown TCG "Myths and Legends" and not only a Yu-Gi-Oh!-database - also further information is offered around this TCG.
This database offers two competences:
A card data set contains here more when only the generally usual information:
- a very pure data stock with all German, English and Japanese cards.
- price analyses at the cards/market prices. These prices are decided on an algorithm and don't have to seem realistic in every case.
- rule information (netRep is also tied up).
- representation in Japanese signs.
- price information.
- rest editions of the same card.
If you still want to make pictures of cards (no pictures from other sides) or you suggestions have / want to report faults as regards content - then send an e-mail to YGO-DB©YGO-Card.de. These are then taken into the page at the next update. Even if a picture is existing you then can also scan some new if it looks better. E.g. I just have some cards only in a played condition.
Please writes to myCards©QMST.de at things requiredly put on this fast reaction (the side is offline ..., general contact).
Special thanks goes to: shriek, Darkangel, NightDreamer
Who would like to help concrete still a little? Things which still would be nice:
- Pictures which still must be scanned: German, Japanese and English. However, paying attention to the number exactly. If e.g. (ULR) stands behind this, then the Ultimate card is needed. And not pictures from other sides!
- Look around a little ... some articles still should be translated into English. e.g. fakes and misprints.
- Some articles also could be written ... e.g. about special game versions (deck master e.g.).
- Some texts for the tip cards are still missing or are only incomplete.
- Sometimes the FireFox has problems in some places of the side.
(C) der Seite by Rolf Mertens, myCards©QMST.de
; Yu-Gi-Oh! ist Warenzeichen + (c) von Kazuki Takahashi + Studio Dice. In Deutschland verlegt von Konami bzw. UDE.'interfectus' by jalist